It's been a little while since I've been able to spend time in my Stampin' Room (explanation at end of post), but I did want to make a special card for my sister who celebrated her 50th Birthday last month. The new Number of Years Stamp Set and coordinating Large Numbers Framelits Dies were perfect for this occasion!! With no time for creating, I looked to Pinterest and my fellow demonstrators for something awesome to CASE (Copy and Share Everything!) I saw this card design created by B.J. Peters, loved the layout and colors, so I made just a couple simple changes and voilà! A fun 50th Birthday Card!!
The coordinating stamp set and framelits can be found in the Occasions Catalog on page 11. Even better, you can purchase them in a discounted bundle or separately!
Also LOVE the sentiments that come in this set! Here's the inside of my card...
The fun It's My Party Designer Series Paper Stack is another new item in the Occasions Catalog (pg. 5). I love the colors and patterns in this stack of 48 sheets of double-sided designs!! Also check out the new Balloon Bouquet Punch (pg. 13).
Sorry for the somewhat blurry photos. My edited images look great, but when I add them to the blog post they're turning fuzzy :-/ Click on the image for a close-up view.
- Bundle (includes stamp set & framelits dies) #140811
- Number of Years Stamp Set (photopolymer) #140653
- Large Numbers Framelits Dies #140622
- Black Memento Ink Pad #132708
- Melon Mambo Classic Stampin' Pad #126948
- Mint Macaron Card Stock #138337
- Melon Mambo Card Stock #115320
- Whisper White Card Stock #100730
- It's My Party Designer Series Paper Stack #140552
- Silver Glimmer Paper #135314
- Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine #113439
- Magnetic Platform #130658
- Circles Collection Framelits Dies #130911
- Balloon Bouquet Punch #140609
- Whisper White Baker's Twine #124262
- Fine-Tip Glue Pen #138309
- Dimensionals #104430
- SNAIL Adhesive #104332
To my subscribers...So sorry my regular posts have gradually diminished over the past few months. Between fighting a very persistent case of bronchitis (which still isn't gone!), the holidays, renovating our lake house, and now caring for my grandson 4-5 days a week thru April, there simply hasn't been time for stamping. With the exception of the bronchitis, I love doing all of those things almost as much as I love stamping. Wish there were 5 of me : ) Please know that I still check my emails and blog comments regularly and do my best to respond within 24 hours. I will also continue to share new Stampin' Up! information as it is made available and new project ideas when I am able.
Thanks so much for your understanding ♥