Happy Friday! I thought I'd share an alternative version of my Festival of Trees card we'll be making at my Christmas Stamp-a-Stack. I was trying something a little non-traditional with the colors here...I think I like it! I used the Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder for some fun texture.
Festival of Trees is a photopolymer stamp set...completely clear and completely awesome!! You can get the Festival of Trees Stamp Set and coordinating Tree Punch together in a bundle at a 15% savings! See it here.
- Festival of Trees Bundle #137640 (Stamp Set & Punch)
- Festival of Trees #135059 (Photopolymer)
- Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin' Pad #131171
- Old Olive Classic Stampin' Pad #126953
- Whisper White Card Stock #100730
- Bermuda Bay Card Stock #131197
- Silver Foil #132178
- Note Cards & Envelopes #131527
- Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine #113439
- Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder #133739
- Tree Punch #135859
- Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack #133787
- 1" Square Punch #124094
- Bermuda Bay Baker's Twine #134575
- Dimensionals #104430
- SNAIL Adhesive #104332
- Glue Dots #103683
Have a great weekend!!