Sorry I haven't posted much this week. I've been busy creating projects for this month's classes and working to get my taxes together...ughh! Thankfully, it's Friday : ) Today's project is one of the "Quick & Easy Cards" I created for this month's Free Stamp Night (Tuesday, March 18th). To create this cute little purse, I used the Cupcake Builder Punch and some circle punches. Punches make it so easy to create this fun birthday card in a hurry! The pretty Real Red patterned paper is one of several pretty patterns in the Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper Stack. Check it out on page 33 of the Occasions Catalog.
- Bring on the Cake #128490 (wood) #121958 (clear)
- Jet Black StazOn Pad #101406
- Whisper White Card Stock #100730
- Basic Black Card Stock #121045
- Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper Stack #132996
- Note Cards & Envelopes #131527
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels #119246
- Cupcake Builder Punch #121807
- 1/2" Circle Punch #119869
- 3/4" Circle Punch #119873
- SNAIL Adhesive #104332
- Dimensionals #104430
- Glue Dots #103683
Have a great weekend!