Today's beautiful Christmas card was stamped with the Gentle Peace photopolymer stamp set. This is one of four cards we'll be making at my December Make 'N Take Card Class. There's still time to sign up, contact me if you'd like to learn how to create today's card.
For this card, I embossed the image with Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder, then added color using the Aqua Painter. I decided to keep the colors soft and subtle...to me, it just looks more peaceful. I added Dazzling Diamonds Glitter with the 2-Way Glue Pen to the star and halos. I cut the embossed image out with Paper Snips and then used it as a guide to cut a slightly larger layer of Brushed Gold Card Stock to layer the embossed image over. I really like the dimension this adds.
See the colors used and complete supply list at the end of this post.
New Weekly Deals
Be sure to enter the Hostess Code to receive a free thank you gift.
Hostess Code: REESU37Z
Do not use the Hostess Code if your order totals $150 or more.
You will receive your own hostess benefits, plus my free gift!
- Gentle Peace #139523 (photopolymer)
- Always Artichoke Classic Stampin' Pad #126972
- Night of Navy Classic Stampin' Pad #126970
- Smoky Slate Classic Stampin' Pad #131179
- Elegant Eggplant Classic Stampin' Pad #126969
- Blush Blossom Stampin' Write Marker (retired)
- VersaMark Pad #102283
- Very Vanilla Card Stock #101650
- Blackberry Bliss Card Stock #133675
- Brushed Gold Card Stock #102935
- Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder #109129
- Embossing Buddy #103083
- Heat Tool #129053
- Aqua Painter #103954
- Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine #113439
- Magnetic Platform #130658
- Finishing Touches Edgelits #127010
- Stampin' Pierce Mat #126199
- Paper Snips #103579
- Dazzling Diamonds Glitter #133751
- 2-Way Glue Pen #100425
- Dimensionals #104430
- SNAIL Adhesive #104332