Beginning tomorrow, July 1st, we can place orders from the 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog! I can't wait...my order is ready to go!!Please note: Stampin' Up! will be taking down the retiring catalog and adding the new one, so ordering will be down between midnight and noon Mountain Time tomorrow. If you'd like to order tomorrow (July 1st) be sure to wait until after 2pm.
My card today was made with the Apple Blossoms Stamp Set, a new Level 2 Hostess Set. The images in this set are so cute, and this is just the first of many ideas I have in mind for it.
I've been in sort of a "color rut" for a while, so I was excited to try out the new Color Coach. I used one of the creative combinations, which included two new In Colors, Peach Parfait and Pear Pizzazz, with Not Quite Navy and Chocolate Chip. I wouldn't have thought to use these colors together, but I really like them. This tool is just what I needed to help me out of my rut :)Supplies:
- Apple Blossoms #118531 (W) #120139 (C)
- Pear Pizzazz Ink Pad #119784
- Peach Parfait Ink Pad #119783
- Not Quite Navy Ink Pad #103008
- Chocolate Chip Ink Pad #100908
- Whisper White Card Stock #100730
- Peach Parfait Card Stock #119794
- Pear Pizzazz Card Stock #119674
- Chocolate Chip 5/8" Satin Ribbon 117287
- Backgrounds 1 Texturz Plates #114512
- Big Shot Die Cut Machine #113439
- Stamp-A-Majig #101049
- Snail Adhesive #104332