I'm too embarrassed to tell you how many takes it took to complete this video tutorial, but I will say I now have an ample supply of the Corner Bookmark Cards :) It took me a couple of days and many previously failed attempts, but I have finally succeeded at filming and uploading a video! Whoo Hoo!!!
I learned a lot about myself in the process...mostly that I talk too much! So, I'll apologize now for the rambling. Please just fast forward through those parts...I totally understand! I'll definitely try to be quicker and a lot less "wordy" from now on :) I'll also work on perfecting the lighting and editing, but for now, I hope this will be helpful.
It would be such a thrill for me to know you were here. Please leave a comment or let me know if you have questions.
Here are the dimensions for the Corner Bookmark and the Card...
- Pear Pizzazz with Bigz Square Scallop Edge (Die Cut) finished size - 3 1/4 x 3 1/4"
- Greenhouse Gala Designer Paper - 3 1/4 x 1 1/4 (for front) 1 3/8 x 3 1/4" (for back)
- Whisper White Card Stock w/Scallop Border Edge - 3 1/4 x 1"
- Whisper White Card Stock for stamped image - 2 x 2"
- Pear Pizzazz Card Stock 2 3/16" x 2 3/16"
- Ribbon - Approximately 16-17"
- Whisper White Card Stock - 10 x 5 (scored at 5")
- Baja Breeze Card Stock - 4 1/2 x 4 1/2"
- Certainly Celery Subtles Designer Paper - 4 1/4 x 41/4"
- Whisper White Card Stock (for false page corner) - 3 1/4 x 3 1/4"
The ribbon used here is the 3/8" White Taffeta Ribbon that I dyed with Baja Breeze ink. Here is the video to show you how I did it...