What a cute idea! This is another one I saw a while ago and had to try. Wouldn't this be a cute favor to set by each place at your Thanksgiving table! I used the 1" Circle Punch with Chocolate Chip Card Stock to make the head and the Scallop Circle Punch with the Patterns Designer Paper (Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie and Chocolate Chip) for the turkey feathers. Wrapped a 1" wide strip of Chocolate Chip Patterns Designer Paper around the Hershey Nugget, added a couple of googlie eyeballs and cut the nose from some Pumpkin Pie scraps. So simple!!!
- Brights Patterns Designer Series Paper Stack #117155
- Neutrals Patterns Designer Series Paper Stack #117157
- Chocolate Chip Card Stock #102128
- Pumpkin Pie Card Stock #105117
- Scallop Circle Punch #119854
- 1 " Circle Punch #119868
- Snail Adhesive #104332
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue #110755
- Paper Snips #103579
- Googlie Eyeballs (Local Craft Store)
P.S. I had intended to videotape the Pumpkin Basket tutorial today, but unforeseen issues have detoured my plan. I'll be leaving to head out of town tomorrow morning, so it'll be next week before I can post it. Sorry about that!