This is a 3 x 3" note card made with the Button Buddies Stamp Set. The Poppin' Pastels Technique was used to create the blended color on the flower. It's stamped with VersaMark and then Stampin' Pastels were applied to the stamped image with sponge daubers. For the subtle tone-on-tone (or watermark) background, I just stamped the image with VersaMark onto the Certainly Celery Card Stock...too pretty! I'm working on a video demonstration of the Stampin' Pastels to share with you tomorrow, so check back!
Update: Stampin' Pastels Video Now Ready
Today is the last day to place orders from the Summer Mini Catalog. Tomorrow is the first day to order from the Holiday Mini Catalog!!!
- Button Buddies #122735 (wood) #122737 (clear)
- VersaMark Pad #102283
- Certainly Celery Card Stock #105125
- Whisper White Card Stock #100730
- Regal Rose Card Stock #105130
- Stampin' Pastels #120962
- Sponge Daubers #102892
- Subtles Designer Buttons #119745
- White Baker's Twine #124262
- Glue Dots #103683
- SNAIL Adhesive #104332
- Dimensionals #104430