I've seen the wing from the Bird Builder Punch used for so many different things...flames, tulip petals, and now leaves! I love the versatility :) I wanted to make a Fall wreath for this card, but since I don't have many leaf stamps, I decided to use a variety of papers in the Spice Cake Designer Series Paper Pack to punch some. I punched several wings, then folded them in half for dimension. The first layer is attached to a Shaker Frame (second largest size). Then I layered a few more leaves over them with Liquid Glue. I tied a double bow with the 1/8" Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon, stamped a couple of tags with the Tiny Tags Stamp Set and punched them out with the Jewelry Tag Punch. The bow and tags are attached with Glue Dots.
I think this turned out really pretty...I love the double bow and it's not hard at all! I'll film a video to show you how to make one, but I'm getting ready for Stamp Club today, so it may be tomorrow before it's ready.
Update: Video is ready...
- Tiny Tags #118091 (wood) #118592 (clear)
- Soft Suede Classic Ink Pad #115657
- River Rock Classic Ink Pad #109010
- River Rock Card Stock #108640
- Soft Suede Card Stock #115318
- Very Vanilla Card Stock #101650
- Spice Cake Designer Series Paper #124003
- 1/8" Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon #119960
- Bird Builder Punch #117191
- Jewelry Tag Punch #117190
- Paper-Piercing Tool #116631
- Linen Thread #104199
- Glue Dots #103683
- Shaker Frames #124155
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue #110755
- SNAIL Adhesive #104332