Today's wedding card was one of my free Stamp Club projects this month. I used the Apothecary Art Stamp Set and wording from the Loving Thoughts set. The decorative edge was created with the Adorning Accents Embossing Folder & Edgelits...so elegant! River Rock is probably one of my all-time favorite colors and it contrasts beautifully on the Very Vanilla card base. You can't really see it in the photo, but we spritzed the finished card with Champagne Shimmer Mist to add a gorgeous shimmer. For printer-friendly instructions...
My Stamp Club last six months and we're just wrapping one up. A new Club will be starting March 27th and I have 4 openings available. Stamp Club members get to stamp two free projects each month and have a turn to receive hostess benefits! If you live in the Overland Park, KS area and would like to get together once a month to stamp with others who share your interest, contact me. To read more about Stamp Club, click here.
Order products used to make this card online at my Stampin' Up! website. Then choose a FREE Sale-A-Bration product if your order total is a minimum of $50 (before tax & shipping).
- Loving Thoughts #125843 (wood) #125845 (clear) Occasions Mini
- Apothecary Art #125525 (wood) #125527 (clear) Occasions Mini
- Jet Black StazOn Ink Pad #101406
- River Rock Classic Stampin' Pad #109010
- River Rock Card Stock #108640
- Very Vanilla Card Stock #101650
- Neutrals Patterns Designer Paper Stack #117157
- Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine #113439
- Framelits Labels Collection Dies #125598 Occasions Mini
- Adorning Accents Edgelits Dies #125595 Occasions Mini
- Adorning Accents Embossing Folders #125601 Occasions Mini
- Very Vanilla 1/2" Seam Binding #120999
- Paper Snips #103579
- Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint #116806
- SNAIL Adhesive #104332
- Stampin' Dimensionals #104430
- Glue Dots #103683
- Rubbing Alcohol (Non-Stampin' Up!)