This is my version of a Punch Art Chick. Lots of punches were used to make this, you'll find them in my supply list. The colors are Daffodil Delight and Calypso Coral, I used the Everyday Enchantment Organdy Ribbon for her little bow. The 1"x 8" Cellophane Bag is filled with Starburst jellybeans and then I attached the chick to the top of the bag with a dimensional.
I couldn't decide whether I liked the small white circles on her eyes or not, here's what she looks like without them...
Update: The video is ready. Thanks for all your comments, I love hearing from you, and really appreciate your opinions and ideas! It was suggested that try using the white gel pen to finish the eyes...and I do like it better : )
A Helpful Tip: I haven't used my gel pen in a long time and it appeared to be dried up. Just unscrew the tip of the gel pen and remove the inside tube. Blow into the end of the tube a few times and it will get the ink flowing...it really works!!!
- Calypso Coral Classic Stampin' Pad #122939
- Calypso Coral Card Stock #122925
- Daffodil Delight Card Stock #119683
- Basic Black Card Stock #121045
- Everyday Enchantment Ribbon & Brad Pack #127279 Sale-a-Bration!
- 1" x 8" Cellophane Bags #124134
- Scallop Circle Punch #119854
- Small Heart Punch #117193
- Boho Blossom Punch #119858
- Owl Builder Punch #118074
- Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack #118309
- 1" Square Punch #124094
- White Gel Pen #105021
- Sponge Daubers #102892
- Dimensionals #104430
- Glue Dots #103683
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue #110755
- Paper Snips #103579