I remember cross-stitching years ago...unfortunately, it's one of the many crafts that I enjoyed for a time and then forgot about. But now it's in the Sweet Threads Simply Sent Kit! I love Simply Sent Kits because they are no-brainers...all the supplies are included, with instructions! Even better, this kit comes in a Bundle that includes the Sweet Threads Simply Sent Kit and coordinating Essentials Stamp Set at a 15% savings!! In the bundle, you'll have everything you need to make 8 complete handmade cards. It's on page 22 in the Spring Catalog.
- 8 printed cards - 4 each of 2 colors; 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" (folded)
- 8 white envelopes
- 8 die-cut pattern pieces (needle holes pre-pierced)
- Embroidery Floss--52 total ft.; 2 colors (Lucky Limeade, Primrose Petals)
- 2 embroidery needles
- 32 Stampin' Dimensionals
- Sweet Essentials Stamp Set (wood-mount)
Note: Ink is not included in the kit or bundle.
- Sweet Threads Bundle #131105
- Primrose Petals Classic Stampin' Pad #126858
- Lucky Limeade Classic Stampin' Pad #126984
I just realized that I used Melon Mambo ink on today's cards, that's why the color looks a little brighter : ) You can use whatever color(s) you like!