Today's Easter Card was inspired by the beautiful patterns in the Tea for Two Designer Series Paper. The soft, subtle colors are perfect for Spring. I cut 1/2" strips of the different patterns to create the striped pattern, then added the Delightful Dozen sentiment and a couple of easter eggs from the Spring Sampler. The Natural Trim Ribbon coordinated perfectly.
You'll find the designer paper, Natural Trim Ribbon and Spring Sampler stamp set in the Spring Catalog.
- Spring Sampler #125510 (wood) #125512 (clear)
Spring Catalog pg. 23
- Delightful Dozen #122650 (wood) #122652 (clear)
- Soft Suede Classic Stampin' Pad #126978
- Baja Breeze Classic Stampin' Pad #126960
- Very Vanilla Card Stock #101650
- Tea for Two Designer Series Paper #129311 Spring Catalog pg. 3
- Natural 7/16" Trim Ribbon #129287 Spring Catalog pg. 20
- Linen Thread #104199
- Stamping Sponges #101610
- 3/16" Corner Punch #119871
- Dimensionals #104430
- SNAIL Adhesive #104332