To create the multi-colored leaves, I inked the lower half of the stamp with Summer Starfruit ink, and then inked the top half with another color. I used Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive and Cajun Craze inks. After getting the two ink colors on the stamp, I used a Stamping Sponge to lightly blend the two colors together before stamping the image onto the Naturals Ivory card stock squares. I used the Aqua Painter to blend the ink and soften the leaves.
This is such a simple card to make and I love the beautiful Fall colors! At $9.95, this single stamp is a great value!!
- Magnificent Maple #131868 (wood only)
- Fabulous Phrases #128577 (wood) #120501 (clear)
- Early Espresso Classic Stampin Pad #126974
- Summer Starfruit Classic Stampin Pad #126991
- Old Olive Classic Stampin Pad #126953
- Pumpkin Pie Classic Stampin Pad #126945
- Cajun Craze Classic Stampin Pad #126965
- Soft Suede Card Stock #115318
- Naturals Ivory Card Stock #101849
- Aqua Painter #103954
- Stamping Sponges #101610
- Dimensionals #104430