Okay, this picture is not doing this card justice...the colors are so much prettier in person! This bright & beautiful card was CASE'd from a card created by Ruth Norton. She used both the Petal Parade and You're Lovely Sale-a-Bration stamp sets on her card (see it here, you'll just need to scroll down to it). I switched mine up a little and used the "hello" sentiment from the Label Something stamp set.
I love this color combination, which came directly from the Color Coach...Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, and Pumpkin Pie. It's so vibrant and fun!! This is one of four projects we'll be making at this month's Make 'N Take.
Sale-a-Bration lasts through March 31st and these exclusive sets are only available until then! Choose one FREE with every $50 purchase!!
- Petal Parade #133599 (wood) #133602 (clear) Sale-a-Bration Free!
- Label Something #130595 (wood) #130598 (clear)
- Melon Mambo Classic Stampin' Pad #126948
- Pumpkin Pie Classic Stampin' Pad #126945
- Crushed Curry Classic Stampin' Pad #131173
- Whisper White Card Stock #100730
- Pumpkin Pie Card Stock #105117
- Melon Mambo Card Stock #115320
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels #119246
- 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch #129404
- 1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch #119850
- Artisan Label Punch #130920
- Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack #118309
- Deco Labels Collection Framelits #130102
- Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine #113439
- SNAIL Adhesive #104332
- Glue Dots #103683