The past 16 months have flown around here with three back-to-back weddings! I can't believe that in less than one month, my last child will be married!! It's very exciting, but busy! I finished the Rehearsal Dinner invitations last week and snapped a quick picture. It's not the best lighting, but thought I'd share them with you anyway. The color is actually a really pretty purple.
To make these, I printed all the information on the computer and created the stamped pattern using one of the ornament stamps from the Ornament Keepsakes Stamp Set (still available to purchase). It's great when a stamp is so versatile! Here is another card made using the same ornament stamp. I love this pattern!!
Click Here to see the supply list for this card.
- Ornament Keepsakes #128048 (wood) #128051 (clear)
- Whisper White Card Stock #100730
- SNAIL Adhesive #104332
- Purple Satin Ribbon (non-Stampin' Up!)
- Royal Purple StazOn Ink (non-Stampin' Up!)
- Laser Printer (non-Stampin' Up!)