Evergreen is one of several holiday stamp sets carried over from last year. Carryover sets are only available through August 27th. To see all holiday carryover stamp sets Download the Holiday Carryover Flyer.
I used Soft Sky and Lost Lagoon for this card, along with the 1/8" Silver Ribbon and Dazzling Diamonds Glitter for a soft, sparkly look. The tag was created by die-cutting a 1 3/8" wide strip of Whisper White card stock with the label die from the Chalk Talk Framelits. Dazzling Diamonds Glitter was added to the trees and mini brads with the 2-Way Glue Pen.
Would you like to know how to make a double bow? Watch my video tutorial here.
This is a two-step stamp set, designed to stamp the outline or script image over the solid tree image. For today's card, I used the solid tree image alone to stamp a subtle background.
- Evergreen #127970 (wood) #127973 (clear)
- Soft Sky Classic Stampin' Pad #131181
- Lost Lagoon Classic Stampin' Pad #133644
- Basic Gray Classic Stampin' Pad #126981
- Soft Sky Card Stock #131203
- Lost Lagoon Card Stock #133679
- Whisper White Card Stock #100730
- Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine #113439
- Magnetic Platform #130658
- Chalk Talk Framelits #129983
- Dazzling Diamonds Glitter #133751
- 1/16" Circle Punch #134363
- 1/8" Silver Ribbon #132137
- Silver Mini Brads #122941
- Dimensionals #104430
- SNAIL Adhesive #104332
- Glue Dots #103683
- 2-Way Glue Pen #100425