The Christmas season is easily my favorite time of year, and the new Ornamental Pine stamp set brings back memories of the smell of fresh pine and the quiet stillness of winter. All the images and sentiments I need to complete a full card are included in this one set. It's perfect for making lovely traditional Christmas cards.
This card is so beautiful in person...it's hard to see in the photo, but it sparkles with Dazzling Diamonds Glitter over the pine needes and pine cone. To add a pop of color against the Mossy Meadow pine, I cut Cherry Cobbler 1" Sheer Linen Ribbon to about 3/8" and tied it into a knot.
You'll find the Ornamental Pine Stamp Set on page 27 of the Holiday Catalog.
Remember!! You can get the exclusive Good Greetings stamp set FREE with an order of $300 now through October 31st!! This is in addition to all the other exciting and generous benefits you get when you host a party! This set of 19 sentiments covers everything from Halloween to Valentine's Day and more!!
A few ways to get this FREE stamp set...
- Host a Catalog Party - collect orders from family, friends, & co-workers
- Place your own order totaling $300 (before tax & shipping)
- Host a Stampin' Up! Party - (local customers) invite friends, family, etc. to get together for a fun stamping party in my home!
Contact me to set up a party or if you would like help placing an order.
- Ornamental Pine #135104 (wood) #135107 (clear)
- Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin Pad #126966
- Mossy Meadow Classic Stampin' Pad #133645
- Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad #126974
- Mossy Meadow Card Stock #133676
- Very Vanilla Card Stock #101650
- Cherry Cobbler Sheer Linen Ribbon #135839
- Dazzling Diamonds Glitter #133751
- 2-Way Glue Pen #100425
- Craft Scissors #108360
- SNAIL Adhesive #104332
- Glue Dots #103683
- Dimensionals #104430
Enjoy your holiday weekend!