Today's Valentine card is a "warm-up" card using the Hello Life Stamp Set. Unfortunately, I have not been in my stampin' room much lately and needed to start out with something easy to help get me back in the groove. This is very basic, but I think it will be a great Valentine for one of the many men in my life. I created a coordinating liner using the Envelope Liners Framelits and the Neutrals DSP.
The Hello Life stamp set is photopolymer and coordinates with the Hello Life Project Kit. See both on page 6 of the Occasions Catalog.
During Sale-A-Bration, choose a FREE Gift for every $50 you spend!!
- Hello Life #137136
- Memento Ink Pad #132708
- Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad #126949
- Whisper White Card Stock #100730
- Basic Black Card Stock #126980
- Neutrals Designer Series Paper Stack #130132
- Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine #113439
- Magnetic Platform #130658
- Envelope Liner Framelits #132172
- Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes #131527
- SNAIL Adhesive #104332