Today's card was created with the Jingle All the Way Stamp Set & Sleigh Ride Edgelits Bundle. These items are sold separately, but you can save 15% by purchasing the coordinating items in the bundle!
This is the third Christmas card design for next week's Make 'N Take. To create my starry night sky, I used Wisteria Wonder card stock and sponged Night of Navy ink onto it before stamping the snow in VersaMark and embossing with White Stampin' Emboss Powder. I love the way it turned out!
There's still room in my Thursday evening class. Click Here for registration information and sign up today!
- Jingle All the Way #139904 (wood) #139907 (clear)
- Bundle (includes stamp set & edgelits) #140861 (wood) #140862 (clear)
- Night of Navy Classic Stampin' Pad #126970
- VersaMark Pad #102283
- Thick Whisper White Card Stock #140272
- Wisteria Wonder Card Stock #122922
- Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine #113439
- Sleigh Ride Edgelits Dies #139670
- Magnetic Platform #130658
- Heat Tool #129053
- Embossing Buddy #103083
- White Stampin' Emboss Powder #109132
- Stampin' Sponges #101610
- Dazzling Diamonds Glitter #133751
- 2-Way Glue Pen #100425
- SNAIL Adhesive #104332