Tag a Bag Gift Boxes are great for putting together a really quick little package! These are the little Christmas gifts I put together for my Stamp Club members this year. So simple...I stamped a quick tag with the Merry Little Christmas stamp set and die-cut it with the Chalk Talk Framelits. Then tied it onto the box with the Cherry Cobbler 1" Stitched Edge Grosgrain Ribbon.
These boxes hold a lot!! I made one batch of cookies to split between my six club members, which clearly didn't fill the box! Since this was a last minute project, I added a few Stamping Sponges and a little stamp to go with the cookies : ) I could have easily put 12-13 cookies inside. I know what I'll be giving my neighbors this year!!
The boxes measure 6 7/8" x 2 1/8" x 2 1/2". There are 8 boxes with acetate sleeves in each package.
- Merry Little Christmas #131826 (wood) #131829 (clear)
- Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin' Pad #126966
- Gumball Green Classic Stampin' Pad #126861
- Whisper White Card Stock #100730
- Tag a Bag Gift Boxes #130927
- Cherry Cobbler 1" Stitched Edge Grosgrain #132135
- Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine #113439
- Chalk Talk Framelits #129983
- White Baker's Twine #124262