Today's sympathy card was stamped with the tree image and sentiment from the Thoughts & Prayers stamp set. I love the delicate leaves on this image...so pretty!
For the butterfly, I created an ombre' effect by using the brush tip of the Daffodil Delight Blendabilities on a scrap of Whisper White card stock. I started with the dark marker and worked my way down to the light, overlapping all three shades until they were blended evenly. Then I punched the butterfly and attached it to the card with a glue dot.
This is the third card design for this month's Make 'N Take, so if you've been wanting to try out the new Blendabilities, this is a great opportunity! This month's card class is on July 30th & 31st. Contact me to sign up.
- Thoughts & Prayers #128751 (wood) #127805 (clear)
- Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin' Pad #126944
- Crushed Curry Classic Stampin' Pad #131173
- Daffodil Delight Blendabilities #130998
- Whisper White Card Stock #100730
- Daffodil Delight Card Stock #119683
- Elegant Butterfly Punch #127526
- Pearls Basic Jewels #119247
- Paper-Piercing Tool #126189
- Glue Dots #103683
- SNAIL Adhesive #104332