Shimmery White card stock adds such elegance to this beautifully simple wedding card. I stamped the Petite Petals flowers in Wisteria Wonder ink since the wedding color is purple. One of the Apothecary Accents Framelits was used to die-cut the window on a separate layer of card stock and then I attached it to the card front with Dimensionals.
This is my version of a sympathy card designed by Paula Knall, a talented fellow demonstrator. This beautiful design could be used for many occasions simply by changing the sentiment.
Get the Petite Petals Stamp Set and coordinating Punch in a bundle and save 15%!
- Petite Petals #133152 (wood) #133155 (clear)
- Petite Petals Bundle #134821 (wood) #134822 (clear) Save 15%!
- Love & Laughter #128433 (wood) #125477 (clear)
- Wisteria Wonder Classic Stampin' Pad #126985
- Shimmery White Card Stock #101910
- Petite Petals Punch #133322
- Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine #113439
- Magnetic Platform #130658
- Apothecary Accents Framelits #127003
- Pearls Basic Jewels #119247
- Dimensionals #104430
- Glue Dots #103683