My card for today is the last of three "Quick & Easy" cards for this month's class. I used the new Flower Shop stamp set and coordinating Pansy Punch to create this cute flower, then added a Daffodil Delight Candy Dot to the center of an Itty Bitty Punched flower. The stamp set and punch are available in a bundle at a 15% discount!!
I used Bermuda Bay card stock and ink to create a tone-on-tone flower, which I have to say is so much prettier in person ; ) The gingham pattern is Gingham Garden Designer Washi Tape...love the ease of this stuff!! The sentiment is in the new A Dozen Thoughts stamp set.
To see all three cards we'll be making in this class Click Here. Card kits for this month's Quick & Easy Cards will also be available to purchase and complete at Let's Stamp! Night, next Tuesday, June 18th.
- Flower Shop #130939 (wood) #130942 (clear) Discounted in Bundle!
- Flower Shop Bundle #132727 (wood) #132726 (clear) 15% Discount!!
- A Dozen Thoughts #131056 (wood) #131059 (clear)
- Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad #126974
- Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin' Pad #131171
- Bermuda Bay Card Stock #131197
- Whisper White Card Stock #100730
- Note Cards & Envelopes #131527
- Pansy Punch #130698 Discounted in Bundle!
- Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack #118309
- Brights Candy Dots #130931
- Gingham Garden Designer Washi Tape #129314
- Dimensionals #104430
- Glue Dots #103683