Such a pretty Hello! The sentiment for today's card is from the new Hi There stamp set and I added some pretty flower images from the Flower Patch stamp set. I absolutely love these colors together...so fresh and fun!! This card was inspired by a card created by Susan Itell, a fellow demonstrator. You can see her darling card here.
I've been wanting to use my new Pool Party 1/4" Cotton Ribbon...the color is so soft and pretty! So I decided to use it in place of a card stock border. Then I created a little texture with the Chevron Embossing Folder.
This awesome color combo includes: Bermuda Bay, Strawberry Slush, Pool Party and Crushed Curry.
- Hi There #134213 (wood) #134216 (clear)
- Flower Patch #134207
- Bermuda Bay Classic Stampin' Pad #131171
- Pool Party Classic Stampin' Pad #126982
- Crushed Curry Classic Stampin' Pad #131173
- Strawberry Slush Classic Stampin' Pad #131178
- Strawberry Slush Stampin' Write Marker #131260
- Whisper White Card Stock #100730
- Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine #113439
- Chevron Embossing Folder #127749
- Pool Party 1/4" Cotton Ribbon #134568
- SNAIL Adhesive #104332