Sale a Bration Special
Receive $30 more in product when you join between January 5 - March 31, 2016 (for only $99). To receive your additional product when you join - you will be prompted to enter the product when you join .... it's that easy!
I welcome Hobby Demonstrators!
Ready to get started?
To join my team Click Here to go to my Stampin' Up! website. Follow these easy steps:
- Click on the "Join the Fun" tab in the navigation bar, then click "Join Now".
- Read and agree to the Independent Demonstrator Agreement.
- Purchase your Starter Kit. The online form will prompt you to choose $125 worth of products to create your own custom Starter Kit, allowing you to start your business or hobby, your way!
Once you've completed the above steps, Stampin' Up! will send you a password so you can log in to the demonstrator Web Site where you'll find an abundance of tips, ideas, and training to help you.
Plus you'll choose the free Business Supply Pack ($65 value) that will best meet your needs.
Join the Stampin' Up! family and you'll get to choose $125.00 worth of products from the Annual Catalog as well as any current seasonal catalog for your fully customizable Starter Kit --- all for the low price of $99! Plus, it ships for FREE!
In addition, as my personal thank you for joining my team, you'll get the Madison Avenue Stamp Set and coordinating Designer Series Paper, Buttons & Ribbon.
To learn about Stampin' Up!, the benefits of becoming a Demonstrator, the career plan, and more click here.
Why Join Stampin' Up?
- Get ideas for handmade cards, scrapbook pages and home decor.
- Learn new stamping techniques on a monthly basis.
- Have first access to popular product lines and exclusive, award-winning designs.
- Get a 20-25% discount on your own Stampin' Up! products. See Compensation Table for more information.
- Be your own boss, and establish a flexible business that meets your goals.
- Spend more time with your family when you work from home with a schedule you set.
- Have the opportunity to attend Stampin' Up!'s fabulous conferences and events.
- Earn free exotic trips and other recognition (like free rubber stamps, cash awards, and other valuable prizes).
- Meet new friends and enrich lives by sharing what you love.
- Receive support and training from Stampin' Up!
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: What are the minimum sales requirements?
A: You only have to submit $300 in sales per quarter (not monthly) to remain active! You can submit your sales in any increment you wish (it does NOT have to be all at once) & you still get your discount and commission.
Q: What if I only want to do this as a hobby. Do I still have to have workshops?
A: Absolutely not!! Stampin’ Up! supports the hobby demonstrator just as well as the career demonstrator. You can put in your own orders or collect orders from family & friends to equal the $300 a quarter minimum, and you will remain active and receive all the resources!
Q: Can I be my own Hostess?
A: Yes, you can be your own Hostess anytime you want. You can invite your family & friends into your own home and have a workshop…or simply collect orders!! You would be the Hostess, receiving the Hostess benefits, & you would also be the demonstrator receiving your instant income & commission!!
Q: How much does it cost to get started as a Demonstrator?
A: The Starter Kit is only $99.00 plus tax (shipping is free!). You actually choose $125.00 worth of product and it is discounted to the $99.00! It is 100% customizable! You COMPLETELY choose what comes in YOUR kit! If you want the Big Shot and some accessories for it OR if you want $125.00 worth of Brads & Buttons…it is COMPLETELY your CHOICE!
Q: What if I decide that I don’t like it once I’ve started. Will I be penalized if I quit or is there a certain time frame I have to be a demonstrator.
A: You can stop anytime you choose. You simply just stop putting in your minimum sales. You do not owe the company any money or merchandise! You simply become a customer again…and are welcome to rejoin anytime, should you choose to!
Q: Do people really make money at this?
A: YES!! There are many demonstrators who make $5,000, $10,000 or even $15,000+ per month!! There are also performance bonuses (in addition to our regular commission) given for group and individual accomplishments.
Q: Do I have to recruit other demonstrators?
A: This is also a choice, not a requirement! This is a multilevel marketing company and we have the opportunity to build a group and a retirement…but this is not a requirement.
Q: Where will I get my ideas for my workshops?
A: Stampin’ Up!, the internet & our Chics Paper Ink team are just a few of our many resources! The annual Stampin' Up! Catalog, the SU! website, the demonstrator Stampin’ Success magazine, training videos & Stampin’ Connection to name a few! It is OKAY to copy your projects from these sources and use them at your workshops. You do not have to think of everything by yourself.
If you have any questions about Stampin' Up! or becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, please contact me.