If you haven't tried Paper Pumpkin, now is a great time to sign up--get 50% off your first two months. With a deal like this, you'll want to invite everyone you know to give it a try too!
Offer Dates: July 16, 2014--September 10, 2014
Promotion Code: Use the code HALFOFF2 to join Paper Pumpkin before September 10, 2014. After that, keep the creativity coming for only $19.95 + tax per month (shipping included).
The Fine Print:
An added perk...
While supplies last, current subscribers can also purchase selected past Full Kits (ink and stamps included) and some past Kit Refills (inks & stamps not included) to make even more of these great projects! See all available past kits here.
What is Paper Pumpkin?
Paper Pumpkin is a monthly project kit program that everyone can enjoy!
It comes to your door each month.
Escape your life with some creative paper fun.
Includes all the stamps, ink, paper, and accessories to create pinable projects.
Stuff like cards, journals, decor, and more!
- Everything is pre-designed, color coordinated, measured and cut for you!
Just think of the anticipation of creating a fun project to pin, showoff, and share with your friends and family-every month!
IT'S EASY TO GET STARTED
- Sign up for the program by visiting www.mypaperpumpkin.com
- Click "Get It" or "Join Here"
- Complete the online form
- Select quantity for the monthly program
- Create your ID & password
- Enter your shipping information
- Provide your payment information
- Select me as your demonstrator (Jill Franchett, Overland Park, KS)
Thank you for choosing me as your Stampin' Up! demonstrator!
A FREE GIFT IN YOUR VERY FIRST KIT!
The first kit you receive includes a free gift--a clear acrylic "D" block for use with all of your Paper Pumpkin kits.
Of course, you'll want to know more. So here's the nitty gritty:
- Each month we'll send you a unique, surprise kit with a project--cards, journals, décor, and more! (We've even color-coordinated, measured, and cut everything for you!)
- Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories--everything but adhesive.
- Each kit gives you a 30-minute creativity escape.
- We will ship your Paper Pumpkin on or around the 15th of the month.
- You need to sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month to get that month's kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit will come the next month. (Let's say you sign up on May 10th, we'll send your kit around May 15th. If you sign up on May 11th, we'll send your first kit around June 15th.)
- A Paper Pumpkin membership is $19.95 per month (and shipping is included!)
QUESTIONS? Check out the FAQ's below:
Q: When Will I Receive my first kit?
A: If you sign up by May 10th, your first kit (the Welcome Kit) will be shipped around May 15th.
Q: When Will I Be Billed?
A: Your credit card will be charged as soon as your Paper Pumpkin ships. You will get an e-mail notifying you that your card has been charged.
Q: What comes in my Paper Pumpkin?
A: It's a surprise each month—anticipation for the surprise is seriously half the fun! No worries, though, you'll have everything you need to complete the project: paper, stamps, ink, accessories, and more! (You will need your own adhesive.)
Q: Is my subscription on auto renew?
A: Yes, your subscription is on auto renew. However, you can skip a month or cancel at any time. Simply log on to your account on www.mypaperpumpkin.com and click skip a month before the 10th of the month in order to skip the Paper Pumpkin for that month. If you click skip a month on the 11th of the month, you will receive that month's Paper Pumpkin and not receive the following month's Paper Pumpkin.
New!! Now you can order Pre-Paid My Paper Pumpkin Subscriptions!
Just order the subscription length of your choice, and you’ll receive a redemption code you can use to redeem your subscription on www.mypaperpumpkin.com.
|Item||Paper Pumpkin Prepaid Subscription||Price (Shipping Included)|
|137860||6 months||$113.70 -- save $1/month|
|137861||12 months||$215.40 -- save $2/month|
How It Works
- When you place your order, you will receive an e-mail with instructions on how to redeem the prepaid subscription.
- Go to www.mypaperpumpkin.com and enter the redemption code.
- Start enjoying your monthly Paper Pumpkin project kit the very next month!
- It is encouraged that you enter your payment information when redeeming the prepaid subscription so you'll continue receiving the monthly kit after the prepaid subscription ends. (But you won't have to put in your payment information if you don't want to.)
- This option IS available to current My Paper Pumpkin Subscribers.
- Each Paper Pumpkin account can only use one redemption code at a time. For example, if you buy two six-month prepaid subscriptions, you'll enter the first code and then after six months you can enter the second code.
Q: Can a current My Paper Pumpkin subscriber order a prepaid subscription?
A: Of course! After you order and enter the code, the prepaid months will be used up before any future shipments are charged. When the prepaid months are over, the subscription will continue and be charged monthly to the credit card on file. Keep in mind that if a current subscriber is already attached to a demonstrator, the existing subscription will remain with the original demonstrator.
Q: Can I buy a prepaid subscription with hostess benefits/stampin' rewards?
A: Yes. A prepaid subscription can be added to either the free or half-priced hostess items.
Q: Can a prepaid subscription be ordered as a gift?
A: Yes. Although this isn't officially a gift subscription program, you can buy a prepaid subscription and give it as a gift. You'd just purchase the prepaid subscription and when you receive the redemption code, share it with the recipient of your choice who can redeem the subscription at www.mypaperpumpkin.com. One thing to keep in mind is that the redemption codes will not work across borders. (So, someone in Canada could not gift a subscription to someone is the US and vice versa.)
Q: What happens when a prepaid subscription is not redeemed?
A: Codes will expire after three years (two years for California residents). At that time they will be turned over as unclaimed property.
Contact me if you have questions.